CLICK ON IMAGES FOR MORE INFORMATION
PQ100 Portable PM10 / TSP / PM2.5
The PQ100 is the only truly portable PM10 sampling unit on the market today. With microprocessor control plus mass flow control, programmability and download/storage capacity, this advanced system of pump and accessories are designed for any sampling application that requires portability plus regulatory compliance.
- Approved by EPA for PM10 sampling (Designation No. RFPS-1298-124)
- Suitable for Lead, Asbestos, Oil Mists, Indoor Air Pollutants and Allergens
- Offers well Regulated Air Flow (Mass Flow Control) in the 2 to 25 LPM range
View Data Sheet
PQ200 Ambient Fine Particulate Sampler
BGI Incorporated produces the PQ200 Ambient PM2.5 Federal Reference Method (FRM) and FRM "Portable Audit" Sampling Systems. The PQ200 is designed to meet exacting criteria for collecting 24-hour samples of ambient "Fine Particulate," according to the U.S. National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), published July 18, 1997.
- PM2.5 sampling to U.S. EPA specifications
- Useful for daily, intermediate, or audit sampling
- Meets or exceeds specifications for Federal Reference Method (FRM) per 40 CFR Part 50, Appendix L
- Easily reconfigurable for PM10 or TSP
View Data Sheet
OMNI FTTM Ambient Air Sampler
(Filter Reference Method)
Saturation monitoring has generally been accomplished at low flow rates in order to keep the cost and weight of the equipment down. BGI has brought this aproach to its ultimate development with the addition of a true 5 lpm inlet.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) encourages state and local air monitoring groups to conduct short-term multi-site pollutant monitoring studies using a non-reference method, small portable samplers.
The concept is to "Saturate" an area with easily deployed, inexpensive filter samplers, to assess air quality in areas with high concentrations of pollutants or at reclamation sites.
The additional data acquired using saturation samplers helps air pollution control agencies to evaluate their monitoring networks consistent with requirements in 40CFR Part 58.
Saturation monitoring may also be conducted to characterize the spatial distribution of pollutant concentration or to evaluate the contributions of sources in support of receptor modeling
- Fence line Monitoring
- Remediation Projects
- Saturation Networks
- Remote Location Monitoring
- International Applications
View Data Sheet
High Altitude Ambient Particulate Sampler and High Altitude Calibrator (Model PQ167HA)
BGI offers the model PQ167HA as an EPA type platform sampler that operates at a controlled flow rate of 5 LPM at elevations up to 15,000 feet (4,572 meters). The user can select a size selective inlet nozzle to collect a TSP, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 or PM1 sample and record all the sampling conditions while maintaining the flow rate constant up to 24 hours without AC power.
- Dust & Particulate Monitoring in Mountainous Regions
- Sampling Sites with Elevations up to 15,000 Ft (4572 meters)
- Visibility & Pristine Area Monitoring
- Fully Solar Compatable for Remote Site Locations
- BGI's New miniPM® Inlet Compatable with EPA PM10 Designated PQ167 Sampler (RFPS-1298-124)
- 5.0 Liter/Minute Flow Rate Control
- BGI's New miniPM® Inlet is specially designed with multiple Size Selective Nozzles for user application for PM10, PM4, PM2.5, PM1 and TSP. Omni-directional inlet built to EPA design has been verified and requires no impactor oil
Copyright © 2009 by BGI / Modified:
Thursday, April 24, 2014